Use this feature to add restriction to a campaign that should apply to all players. For instance, if you have a christmas or birthday message. Also apply this settings for campaigns that should not play in a certain time. Set a campaign to play from Monday to Friday, making sure it will never be displayed on weekends.
If you wish to apply restriction to a campaign in a single or more players - but not all of them -, check basic campaign publishing tutorial.
- Hit “Publish” button under the targeted campaign on your OnSign TV account
- Click on “Add restriction”, right under “Publish to Players”
- Click on “Add Restriction” at the pop-up window
- Fill the restriction settings. You can choose when, where, and for how long a campaign will play. Starting and ending date are also available. Hit “OK” once you are done.
- Check all information. If there is any mistake, click on the pencil icon and correct it. Otherwise, click “Apply changes”.
- The restriction is displayed above all players.
It is very important that the player’s restriction are within the campaign's restriction, or else your campaign will never be displayed. Example: If you have a monday to friday restriction on a campaign, and publish the same campaign to a player with a weekend restriction.