Update to: SSSP webOS BrightSign Tizen August 27th, 2020
- Tizen Add portrait gapless playback support to SSSP 4+ devices.
- Fix media reuse/restart not considering region order.
- Chrome OS External storage is not supported
- Chrome OS Remote view is not supported
- SSSP Portrait HDMI IN playback only works after playing at least one video
- SSSP Video is always rendered below the HTML layer, which means the video will not be displayed if a fullscreen image is added to any of the timelines
- SSSP 4 Portrait HDMI IN playback not working
- SSSP 4 Remove view is not supported
- webOS HDMI IN is not supported in Portrait mode
- webOS Remote view is supported in Portrait mode, however, videos are not rotated properly when taking the screenshots, meaning they'll appear rotated
- webOS Flicker occurs during gapless on webOS 3.2 devices using firmware 04.02.20 (or older)
- webOS Gapless playback hiccups on webOS 3 devices using firmware 04.32.63 (or older)