It is best practice to delete files from your OnSign TV account if you are not going to use this image or video any more.
Unused files occupy storage space you might need in the future. Each OnSign TV user has an accumulative 1 GB storage capacity per subscribed player at their disposal.
- Go to "Content" page of your OnSign TV Account.
- Select the file or item you want to get rid of. You can select multiple files by checking the small box in the top-left of each file.
- Right-click over the selected items or click on the three dotted circle in the bottom-right corner of any of the selected items.
- Click "Delete" in the pop-up window.
- If you have selected multiple files, OnSign TV might request you to type "DELETE" so to confirm you are sure you want to continue. Better safe than sorry!