To connect a player to your account, first you need to have a player software installed on your device – whether it is a tablet, a computer, or a media box.
Which player software you need, depends on your device’s Operating System. Go to the Setup section of our tutorial page.
Look for your device by Operating System Android or Other OS.
Download the player app for your OS from the Download page and install the software per the instructions. Once installed, connect a player in 6 simple steps:
- Open the software on your device. Write down the six-figure code displayed on the screen. You will need it later.
- Log into your OnSign TV account and select “Players” from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the orange “Setup Player” button on the top-right corner.
- Enter the player association code you previously noted down and click "Setup Player".
- Give the player a name. Complete additional info and settings as you prefer.
You can always edit player specific settings at any later time by clicking on the Players tab and selecting the corresponding player.
- Confirm with "Add Player" at the bottom of the page. Your player is now ready to receive content to display! Because you have just set the player up, a “no campaign assigned” message will be displayed on the screen.