Clean out permissions for all users of a group at once by deleting the user group.
If you wish to quickly remove permissions from a group, you can simply delete the user group. Users in this group will then automatically lose all previously given permissions, as well as access to content and players.
- Click on your username on the bottom-left corner on your OnSign TV dashboard and select “Settings”.
- Select “Users” from the menu.
- Click on the “Group” tab in the header.
- Select the group or groups you wish to delete.
- Hit the newly appearing red "Remove" button on the top-right.
- Confirm the action, and you are done! Mind you cannot undo this action, so be careful!