In order to use the Meeting Room App, you will need to provide the web address of a calendar in iCal format. In this tutorial, we go through the quick and easy steps of exporting your Google Calendar in iCal format.
- Access your Google Calendar.
- In your Google Calendar, look on the left sidebar below the little monthly calendar for the calendar you want to export. There are "my calendars" and "other calendars".
- On the right of the selected calendar, three dots will appear when you hover over it.
- Click on these three dots and then select “Settings and sharing”.
- On the loaded page, scroll down till you reach the section "Integrate calendar".
- There are two boxes, "Public address in iCal format" or "Secret address in iCal format". Which one you choose depends on whether it is a public or private calendar you are sharing.
- Copy the address. This is the URL you need to provide to OnSign TV in order to synchronize the calendar content and add to your displays.