Installing OnSign TV on your webOS screens is really simple and easy!
This tutorial is compatible with the following LG webOS 4.0 professional displays:
- SH7E, UH5E, UM3E, SH7E, SM5E/KE, BH7E, BH5E, WP400, XE4F
Check out this tutorial for more instruction on how to set it up for LG webOS 2.0, 3.0 and 3.2.
- Turn on your LG TV.
- Press the "Settings" button on the remote control.
- Select "SI Server Settings" on menu.
- Select "SI Server Settings" option again.
- The LG Server Settings will appear on screen. Enter the settings as presented below:
- Application Launch Mode: Local
- Fully Qualified Domain Name: ON
- URL: https://app.onsign.tv/download/player/webos/ (Make sure to type all characters, including the last "/".)
- Application Type: IPK* (*If this option is not available, it means you need to upgrade the TV firmware. Upgrade the firmware and re-start the OnSign TV installation process.)
- Next to the Local Application Upgrade option. Select REMOTE and confirm with OK on your remote control.
- Restart your device when the message confirming completion appears.