Interrupt Campaign playback without complete unpublishing.
Follow these tutorial steps for momentarily interrupting Campaign exhibition on a specific device or group of Players. Alternatively, you can also pause a Campaign on the entire network – check this tutorial.
Pause a Campaign on a Player
- In your OnSign TV account, click on the Player tab.
- Select the device from which you want to pause the Campaign to exhibit.
- On the sidebar menu on the left, select “Campaigns in Player”.
- Select the Campaign and hit the “Pause” button on the header. Note that you can select multiple Campaigns at once.
- Confirm you want to "Pause the Campaign".
- Wait for the Player to synchronize, and your request will be done!
- The paused Campaigns will receive a label on the left next to the Campaign title. Whenever you want to resume it, hit the green button on the top and confirm the actions.
Pause Campaigns on Player Groups
You can also take advantage of Player Groups to quickly manage Campaigns.
- Click on the Player Group tab on your OnSign TV account.
- Select the Player Group the Campaign is on.
- On the menu on the left, click on “Campaigns in Group”
- Select one or more Campaign you wish to pause.
- Hit the “Pause button” on top and again confirm the action.