If you deploy digital signage through LG webOS 4.0 screens, adjust the device settings in order to display the campaigns in portrait mode. Turn on your screen and follow the instructions below:
- LG webOS 3 devices are set to portrait during the OnSign TV App setup. Read more: How to install OnSign TV on LG webOS 3.0
- Learn how to setup portrait mode on LG webOS 2.0
- Press "Settings" on the remote control.
- Select "Display" on left menu.
- Hit on "Rotate".
- Select “90” or “270” depending on your screen setup.