Updating is essential for continued access to OnSign TV's new features as they come out.
You’ve already learned from a previous tutorial how to update your player's software. If you have many players, don’t bother updating one by one yourself: set your player to automatic update.
- In your OnSign TV account, click on your username at the bottom-left. Select then “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Default Player Settings” on the sidebar menu.
- Check “Automatically apply available app updates”. By enabling this option, your player will check for updates every time the device starts up.
In case you don’t want to apply this setting to all players, click on the icon on the right. Then, select on the popup window the players or player groups you want to set to automatic updates.
- “Save Settings” at the bottom before leaving the page.
The procedures for automatic update above apply only to System App and rooted devices. If you downloaded an OnSign TV software from the Play Store, do the following:
- Access the Play Store on your device.
- Search for the OnSign TV App.
- On the top-right corner, click on the three dot icon and check “Auto-update”.