You haven’t subscribed to OnSign TV yet? Send an email to our team (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about pricing and plans.
After the 14-day trial period, you won’t be able to access your OnSign TV account and modify content anymore, however the screens keep displaying them. After another 14 days, all your content will go into trash, unless you subscribe to OnSign TV.
Learn below how to become a OnSign TV user:
- In your trial account, click on your username on the bottom-left corner, then hit the orange “Upgrade Your Account!”.
- Fill out your billing information and hit “Save”. This information will be inserted in your invoice document.
- Adjust your subscription preferences (payment plan and number of licenses managed).
- Choose your payment method at the end of the page (credit card or PayPal).
- Fill in the payment information according to your preferred method and finish by clicking on the "Subscribe" button.
- You are all set and ready to use your digital signage account.
Note: The OnSign TV subscription is pre-paid. You will be charged every 1st. The first time you upgrade, OnSign TV charges only the proportional amount until the next 1st. See detailed payment for this and coming months in the box on the right (image above).