Display different media with each new campaign loop.
Media Cycling is a powerful App which allows you to display different content each time the campaign begins to play. Combine news and other useful information with this Media App for an informative, entertaining campaign yet pleasant. Learn how to use this App below:
- To setup the Media Cycling App, go to the App Gallery (How to Add Apps).
- A new window will open. You will find the “Media Cycling App” within the “Web & Media” category on the sidebar menu.
- Name the newly creating App and search for the media files you have already uploaded to your account by clicking on "Choose File". A list with all available media will be shown.
- Select the items you want to cycle on the campaign. "Save" the App by clicking on the orange button.
- Place the App on your timeline and adjust the length. Keep in mind that if you have added a video file to the Media Cycling App, it will be played back only for as long as you have set the App on the timeline.
- "Save and Publish" the campaign and enjoy it on your screen!
For this tutorial, we have inserted four different photos to the Media Cycling App. It means this very campaign will be displayed on the screen four times differently, as each new loop will display one single image of the collection!
Read also: How to use Media Apps