Manage your company space better. With this App, you can display room availability and next events on schedule. This way no one is going to use the room when it is already booked. Avoid confusion about room occupation by displaying which meeting is scheduled in the room and what it is about.
This App is available in two versions: full screen, which adapts to smaller screen areas as well, and bar. While the full screen version displays upcoming meetings, the bar only displays the room availability right now.
- In your OnSign TV account, click on “Content” on the left-hand side.
- Click on the "New" button at the top followed by “App”. Then select “Meeting Room & Calendar” on the pop-up window.
- Select either "Meeting Room Calendar App" or "Meeting Room Calendar Bar App" and fill out the following fields:
- App Name: This is the name which you will search for on your OnSign TV platform when creating campaigns. It is for your own reference, so name it something you can easily recall.
- Web address of your iCal: The App will synchronize according to the events scheduled in a calendar. Use your common Calendar App and export it as an iCal file. Learn here how to use your Google Calendar with this App.
- Calendar/Room Name: This is the main title displayed on screen.
- Calencar sync frequency: Define the frequency in minutes by which the App shall look for new events and updates.
- Calendar timeout: If your device goes offline, you can set a time in minutes in which the calendar will be shown as outdated. This is meant to inform people there might be updates, but they cannot be displayed on screen, hence avoiding inconveniences.
- Offline message: While your calendar is offline you can set a message to advice of this fact.