If your current OnSign TV subscription doesn’t meet your demands anymore, you can increase or decrease the number of player licenses through your account in a few steps. Check it out:
- Click on your username in your OnSign TV account home page bottom-left corner. Then select “Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Hit the “Adjust Your Subscription” button in the top-right corner.
- in the newly loaded page, your current subscription is shown on the left. Adjust the number of players you want to add on the right. As you increase the amount of players, the value you will have to pay the current and following months will be displayed under “Payment”. For the current month, you will only be charged for the player’s usage during the remaining days. There is discount for subscriptions with more than 25 players. Check OnSign TV pricing.
You cannot have more active players associated to your account than your subscription allows. If you wish to decrease your player licenses, disconnect the corresponding players from your account first. For example: Delete three players if you want to subscribe to 7 licenses from now on instead of 10. If you don't know how to remove players, refer to this tutorial.
- Click on your preferred paying method.
Don’t leave the page until you have filled out the complete payment information, or else your purchase won’t be concluded.
- Credit card: Fill out your card information and hit “Check out” on the bottom of the page.
- Paypal: You’ll be redirected to the PayPal website. Log in or create a new account. Fill out your information and confirm payment.