In order to reach your campaign goals, you need to show them! You need: a screen, a player and a player app. The OnSign TV Player App changes according to the operating system of your device.
If your player runs on an Android Operating System, you need to install the Android Player Software.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the OnSign TV website and hover over "Players" in the header. The menu unfolds and you can click "Download Players".
- Select "Android" on the newly opened page.
- Download the App.
- If you have a Minix, iAdea, Zidoo, or Philips D-Line device, you can additionally download and install SPM, which stands for Signage Platform Module. It is an OnSign TV extension which enables advanced features like remote view, control and schedule reboot on devices of the mentioned manufacturers. Click on "Download SPM" and select your manufacturer.
- If you don't have a device of one of these manufacturers differs, try to install the Signage Plataform Module (SPM) for "Other Android Devices". Not every firmware is compatible with this version, thus your installation may not be able to be completed. It is worth to try!
- In case this did not work but you still want to gain access to the advanced features of OnSign TV, root your device and then install SPM for "Other Android Devices".
Alternatively, you can also install OnSign TV from the Google Play Store. This version is compatible with Android 4.0.4 and more recent. If you choose this installation method, you will only be able to update the OnSign TV software with the Play Store features. To benefit from all features OnSign TV offers, we recommend to get the App from our web page. This way you have full control over updates!