OnSign TV can be used to present PowerBI dashboards and reports directly on signage screens. Better yet, access to the dashboards is directly authenticated at Microsoft account, so no password is stored at OnSign TV.
Here are the steps on how to configure and present PowerBI Dashboards.
Step 1 - Authenticate OnSign TV to your Microsoft Account
- Go to > Settings > Integration Accounts
- Click the orange button "+ Add Account"
- Select Add Microsoft Account
- Authorize OnSign TV to Access your Microsoft PowerBI Account
Step 2 - Configure your first PowerBI App
- Go to the Content Menu
- Click the orange "+New" button
- Select App
- Go to "Third Party" Category
- Select the PowerBI APP
- Give the App a name
- Select which Dashboard or Report should be presented by the app by choosing it in the dropdown menu.