Replacing a player is often required for upgrades or to replace a bad unit.
The process to replace an existing player is as easy as connecting a player:
- Get your new player hardware ready, make sure the device is connected to the internet and open OnSign TV.
- Log into your account and go to the players section.
- Click on the player you want to replace.
- Click on "Settings"
- Click on the orange "Change Device" button on the top right.
- On the next page, enter the 6-digit code presented on the new player.
The old player will be disconnected and the new player will immediately start downloading and synchronizing the content published to the old player and its settings.