Keep users from leaving the digital signage app on a Samsung device. Install and setup Kiosk Manager in 5 easy steps:
- Download Samsung Kiosk Manager (SKM):
- Install the Kiosk Manager on your Samsung tablet and start the application by clicking the icon.
- Give the device administrator access by tapping on "Activate" in the appearing dialog box:
- The Kiosk Manager is now activated! Open the signage player application. To exit kiosk mode, tap 7 times on the bottom-left corner.
- If a password was set on the OnSign TV server, depending on your player version an input box or a Maintenance Mode window will appear requesting password. Type in your password to leave the app.