- New video playback engine
- Gapless video transition
- Software screen rotation support
- Touch interactivity fixes and improvements
- Media level reporting support
- Added support for on demand campaign queuing
- Added protection to avoid exiting OnSign TV when pressing keyboard “Escape key”
- Other bug fixes not worth of a bullet point
- Added support for older Android devices. Requirement now is Android 4.0.1 or above
- Fixed Remote View issue and reboot for OnSign TV SKM (Samsung Kiosk Manager) package
Minor specific fixes and code optimization.
New Features and improvements:
- New web view
- Added Media level reporting.
- Added Transparency to apps.
- Added error message trying to display a page with invalid SSL.
- Fixed auto adjust when the user insert or remove HDMI cable screens.
- Fixed the on demand campaigns playing indefinitely.
- Fixed context menu over HTML campaigns.
- Fixed infinite loop clicking over Stop On demand campaigns.
- Fixed Video playback and video pixelation on specific cases.
- Fixed flash playback using flash pepper.
- Fixed memory leak when using apps at specific configurations.
- Fixed queue apps related issues.