- Improve start up sequence to fix stuck on "Please Wait" message.
- Fix strict time behavior.
- Fix blackscreen on HDMI-in campaigns on IAdea XMP-6400.
- Improve media corruption detection and recovery
- Added external storage auto selection support (using /dtv/usb/auto)
- Updated non-SSSP install message
- Request storage clean-up if there are no campaigns assigned
- Check if files flagged for removal are still in use before delete
- Check campaign playability during prepare
- Fixed file download handling when parent campaigns are removed
- Added safeguards to prevent internal storage starvation issue
- Improved media cache status logs
- Playback changes to ensure compatibility to latest SSSP firmwares (recommended firmware SSSP2- 1037.1; SSSP3 -1029.7) Previous implementation could cause the LFD to crash when playing a specific set of content.
- Added player start event to log
- Fixed synchronization infinity loop when device has no campaigns assigned
- Portrait HDMI IN playback only works after playing at least one video
- Added touch feedback animation (can be enabled, or disabled)
- Improved "Specific playback time behavior" - If two campaigns are set to playback at a specific time both campaigns are played. e.g. Campaign A and Campaign B are both scheduled to Play at 2PM. With the improvement, both campaigns are played back.
- Improved campaign login - No login as success playback campaign that are interrupted by an "OnDemand Campaign", or "Specific playback time Campaign"
- Improved the reuse of Apps between campaigns in case the same app is used on previous and next campaign within same screen region/layout.
- Fixed z-order issue that was getting wrong on very specific cases.
- Improved player network re-connection, optimizing situations when a file download is interrupted.
This major upgrade to the Windows Player, so we have marked it with a new round number "4.0". This release makes the windows player to catch-up with several important features that were only available to Android players.
Take a look at the new added features:
- Support to “On Demand campaigns” – This campaigns are only played back once a special URL is accessed. To learn more take a look at this tutorial.
- Triggered campaigns – This are campaigns published and scheduled to playback at a specific time.
- Support groups that contain campaign cycling
- Support for setting “Welcome Campaigns”
- Scheduled shutdown – At player settings you can schedule your player to shutdown at a specific time.