Minor specific fixes and code optimization.
New Features and improvements:
- New web view
- Added Media level reporting.
- Added Transparency to apps.
- Added error message trying to display a page with invalid SSL.
- Fixed auto adjust when the user insert or remove HDMI cable screens.
- Fixed the on demand campaigns playing indefinitely.
- Fixed context menu over HTML campaigns.
- Fixed infinite loop clicking over Stop On demand campaigns.
- Fixed Video playback and video pixelation on specific cases.
- Fixed flash playback using flash pepper.
- Fixed memory leak when using apps at specific configurations.
- Fixed queue apps related issues.
- Added player initialization/loading progress bar
- Added player network error screen (only displayed if no campaigns are available)
- Added support for custom logo
- Fixed app events timing issues (which affected RSS timings)
- Fixed apps not being played after a picture (when displayed for less than 5s) in the same campaign timeline
- Fixed campaign data not being properly updated on rarely occasions
- Fixed auth for players named using Cyrillic alphabet
- Fixed background sync after reboot
- Improved campaign play loop change detection
- Resynchronize medias on storage change
- Speedup player startup and campaign playback start
- Invalidate external storage if USB drive is improperly removed
- Increaseed debug when skipping campaigns
- Fixed playback error count not being properly reset
- Portrait HDMI IN playback only works after playing at least one video
- Geolocation improvements for IAdea players
- Adds reporting of URL App, SSL errors
- Fixed audio output selection on HTML apps
- Other minor bug fixing
- Improve start up sequence to fix stuck on "Please Wait" message.
- Fix strict time behavior.
- Fix blackscreen on HDMI-in campaigns on IAdea XMP-6400.
- Improve media corruption detection and recovery