Use this feature to add restriction to a campaign that should apply to all players
. For instance, if you have a christmas or birthday message. Also apply this settings for campaigns that should not play in a certain time. Set a campaign to play from Monday to Friday, making sure it will never be displayed on weekends.
If you wish to apply restriction to a campaign in a single or more players - but not all of them -, check basic campaign publishing tutorial
- Hit “Publish” button under the targeted campaign on your OnSign TV account
- Click on “Add restriction”, right under “Publish to Players”
- Click on “Add Restriction” at the pop-up window
- Fill the restriction settings. You can choose when, where, and for how long a campaign will play. Starting and ending date are also available. Hit “OK” once you are done.
- Check all information. If there is any mistake, click on the pencil icon and correct it. Otherwise, click “Apply changes”.
It is very important that the player’s restriction are within the campaign's restriction, or else your campaign will never be displayed. Example: If you have a monday to friday restriction on a campaign, and publish the same campaign to a player with a weekend restriction.
- The restriction is displayed above all players.