Obtain an embed code and paste it on any website to display the player screen view
*ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SELECTED PLANS! Request our support team to enable this feature on your account.
- On your account, click on “Player” tab.
- Select the player you want to display on the site.
- Click on “Remote View” option on the left menu. Note that this feature is only visible on players compatible with OnSign TV Signage Platform Module or rooted. For more information, read this article.
- Click on “Create embed code”, right under the current player screen view.
- Now you just need to copy the code provided in the box and paste it on your site.
Mind that this feature might increase the network traffic of that player. Also, although it is not possible to remotely control the player through the embed code, anyone can see the screen including when you leave the OnSign TV app. Make sure you are sharing a screen that is for digital signage exclusive use.
You can disable the embed code anytime, unvoiding the URL.