Add video files to playlists and activate campaign cycling option to alternate content each loop
The easiest way of managing advertisements and making sure you get a varied content is combining multiple playlists on your device. Another tip is grouping content by categories and enabling campaign cycling!
On this tutorial, we are going to display step by step how to create an ad playlist and displaying it on your device.
- On your OnSign TV Account, click on “Playlist” tab.
- Hit “Create Playlist” button on the top-right corner.
- Fill the playlist info. For more info, check out the complete tutorial on how to create playlists.
- On the bottom part of the page, you will be see two divisions: on the left, you can find all your account content, and on the right-side its the workspace where you organize the playlist display sequence.
On the left-box, click on “Content” (third-icon). Browse for the ads and drag them into the desired sequence.
- Set campaign deadline. If you are advertising for a set period, define it by hovering the mouse over the ad and clicking on “Define a restriction” (gear icon). Apply time restrictions as well as a deadline so it won’t be displayed after that.
- Alternate ad display. On the top of the page, add a number under “Campaign Cycling” field in order to display just a set number of ads at a time each time it appears on the player loop.
- Publish the playlist to the devices and add more filters if you wish.
On this example, we have published this playlist with video files to a player which contains four general campaigns. Each times the playlist appears on the device loop, two ads are displayed.