Clean out permissions for all users when deleting user groups.
If you wish to quickly remove permissions of a group, you can simply delete user groups. Shared users will then automatically lose all previous permissions you have given, as well as access to campaigns and players that they had access before.
- Click on your Username on the top right corner and hit "Settings".
- Select “Shared Accounts” on the left menu.
- Click on “Group” tab at the top of the page.
- Select the group or groups you wish to delete.
- Hit remove red button on the top of the list of groups.
- Confirm the action, and you are done! Mind you cannot undo this action, so be careful!