Depending on the display location, visual information is just exactly what you need.
What is the use of audio in a crowded place, such as a train station or a busy avenue? Probably not much but additional noise that does not add up to your campaign content. For those devices located in such area, just adjust the settings to mute players.
Mute specific device:
- On your OnSign TV account, click on “Players” tab.
- Select the device.
- On the left-menu, hit “Settings”.
- Check “Mute audio”. This will mute all campaigns, independently of its settings. Note that within campaigns is also possible to mute content from a specific screen zone.
- Don’t forget of clicking on “Save changes” before leaving the page.
Mute multiple devices:
If you need to mute a cluster of devices, you can also apply it to a group of player:
- Hit your username on the top-right corner.
- Select “Settings”.
- On the left menu select “Default Player Settings”.
- Click on the arrow icon on the left and select the group to which you wish to apply the settings. Then, mark “Mute Audio”.
Alternatively, you can simply check “Mute Audio” for disabling audio for the entire network.
- Hit “Save Settings”.