- Added support for brightness control using hardware mode in rooted devices
- Removed toast "SKM connection error" for devices that don't require samsung kiosk manager
- Now campaigns status is persistent across application restarts and rss updates
- Fix bug on time triggers as some triggers were failing to be executed
- Added support for HDMI input for Zidoo X9
- Added support to Tronsmart Pavo M9 (Pavo_M9_v1.0.3.09_ota_20160401)
Novidades do Produto
You can now add tags to Campaigns, Playlists, Players or Player Groups. You can also find your campaigns or players by searching for those tags.
Campaigns and Playlists are still limited to one category, but they can have as many tags as you want.
Go ahead and tag away!
- Improve reliability of playback for on demand campaigns
- Improve downloads speed of large files on poor connections
- Fix an issue were a "please wait" message could be displayed at midnight
- Remote view support is now available to windows too( view only, meaning you cannot remote control the device)
- When in full screen mode, OnSign TV will keep tracking other applications and will ensure it stays always on top(exception to this are system level warnings as they have higher level priority).
- Support special characters within OnSign TV installation path
- Added option to allow user interaction with Webview (URL) inside an interactive campaign.
- Fixed: Issue that would prevent interactive campaign to return to another interactive campaign.
- Fixed: Webview scrolling issue while using webviews and interactivity.
- Improved player error reporting.