- Added option to allow user interaction with Webview (URL) inside an interactive campaign.
- Fixed: Issue that would prevent interactive campaign to return to another interactive campaign.
- Fixed: Webview scrolling issue while using webviews and interactivity.
- Improved player error reporting.
Release Notes for Onsign TV Player 5.1.0:
- Support to hardware Brightness Control on android devices.
- Support to software Britghness Control on android devices.
- Include the option to videos and audio do not restart if next item on timeline is itself. (This feature still needs a server side support)
- Support to External Storage Path on Minix devices.
- Fix internal server error on "Failure Reports".
- Fix "Block campaign with errors" feature that wasn't working after 5.0.0
- Fix Geolocation restrictions issues
- Fix Html updates, on older versions the user needs to republish the campaign to see any update.
- Fix android app launcher was restarting the the campaign looping from beginning when used as Time triggered campaign.
- Fix Onsign TV start on boot feature on devices Lollipop.
- Fix Geo triggered campaigns were not logging on event report.
- Fix App launcher campaigns were not logging on event report.
- Fix Time triggered campaigns were not logging on event report.
- Fix Video playback was doubling the video start up
- Solved issue where previous --geometry parameters where not saved after upgrading to this version.
- Improved full screen option targeting video wall operation
- Mouse hide feature enabled for multi-screen operation
- Fixed bug that would show "No campaign could be played at this time." when the user removes all campaigns from player.
- Improved camera integration, creating a fallback in case the camera access fails.
- Fixed animation "Frame-by-frame animation App"
- Fixed time trigger feature for longer campaigns