• Add support to OnSign TV SPM, short for Signage Package Module. The SPM is an additional APK that should be installed after the OnSign TV Android APK to enable advanced features: Remote View and Control, scheduled and remote reboot and additional player logs that can help support in case you have any issue. • System version will not be made available for download after OnSign TV 6.0.0. Read this article to learn more about what to do in case you have players with the OnSign TV System installed. • Several minor fixes and improvements that aren't worth a bullet point.
Minor specific fixes and code optimization.
- Add Primary_loop, welcome_loop and fallback_loop to the playback reasons.
- Fixed Android Back button as this was not working on Samsung Devices.
- Fixed issue that caused touch feedback not to disappear when the user taps an empty layout zone.
- Fixed audio playback issue. Audio was not playing on first loop instantiation.
New Features and improvements:
- New web view
- Added Media level reporting.
- Added Transparency to apps.
- Added error message trying to display a page with invalid SSL.
- Fixed auto adjust when the user insert or remove HDMI cable screens.
- Fixed the on demand campaigns playing indefinitely.
- Fixed context menu over HTML campaigns.
- Fixed infinite loop clicking over Stop On demand campaigns.
- Fixed Video playback and video pixelation on specific cases.
- Fixed flash playback using flash pepper.
- Fixed memory leak when using apps at specific configurations.
- Fixed queue apps related issues.
- Added player initialization/loading progress bar
- Added player network error screen (only displayed if no campaigns are available)
- Added support for custom logo
- Fixed app events timing issues (which affected RSS timings)
- Fixed apps not being played after a picture (when displayed for less than 5s) in the same campaign timeline
- Fixed campaign data not being properly updated on rarely occasions
- Fixed auth for players named using Cyrillic alphabet
- Fixed background sync after reboot
- Improved campaign play loop change detection
- Resynchronize medias on storage change
- Speedup player startup and campaign playback start
- Invalidate external storage if USB drive is improperly removed
- Increaseed debug when skipping campaigns
- Fixed playback error count not being properly reset
- Portrait HDMI IN playback only works after playing at least one video