- Added touch feedback animation (can be enabled, or disabled)
- Improved "Specific playback time behavior" - If two campaigns are set to playback at a specific time both campaigns are played. e.g. Campaign A and Campaign B are both scheduled to Play at 2PM. With the improvement, both campaigns are played back.
- Improved campaign login - No login as success playback campaign that are interrupted by an "OnDemand Campaign", or "Specific playback time Campaign"
- Improved the reuse of Apps between campaigns in case the same app is used on previous and next campaign within same screen region/layout.
- Fixed z-order issue that was getting wrong on very specific cases.
- Improved player network re-connection, optimizing situations when a file download is interrupted.
This major upgrade to the Windows Player, so we have marked it with a new round number "4.0". This release makes the windows player to catch-up with several important features that were only available to Android players.
Take a look at the new added features:
- Support to “On Demand campaigns” – This campaigns are only played back once a special URL is accessed. To learn more take a look at this tutorial.
- Triggered campaigns – This are campaigns published and scheduled to playback at a specific time.
- Support groups that contain campaign cycling
- Support for setting “Welcome Campaigns”
- Scheduled shutdown – At player settings you can schedule your player to shutdown at a specific time.
- Added live view support
- Display banner when USB devices are plugged in/out
- Added video/timeline mute support for SSSP3 devices
- Display progress with two decimal places on status screen
- Improved reliability of external storage support
- Fixed external storage support for DM-D/DH-D models
- Fixed campaign playback continuity upon reboot
- Fixed invalid storage status not being displayed upon reboot
- Added a watchdog to cancel pending downloads if stale for too long
- Fixed devices being detached after change the wifi network
- Fixed iframe caused memory leak with app-only campaigns
- Fixed working hours behavior on SSSP3 devices
- Fixed wrong external storage size/usage report
- Fixed landscape status screen resolution
- Fixed capability report on auth screen
- Fixed full storage detection issue
- Added report progress at 1% steps for large files (20MB+)
- Added reporting for region's triggered playback errors to the server
- Added support for non-scaled (HD) live view
- Fixed campaign not being updated if necessary when it was the only campaign being played
- Enabled volume keys to set volume (silent, no OSD)
- Added support for brightness control using hardware mode in rooted devices
- Removed toast "SKM connection error" for devices that don't require samsung kiosk manager
- Now campaigns status is persistent across application restarts and rss updates
- Fix bug on time triggers as some triggers were failing to be executed
- Added support for HDMI input for Zidoo X9
- Added support to Tronsmart Pavo M9 (Pavo_M9_v1.0.3.09_ota_20160401)