- Fixed bug that would show "No campaign could be played at this time." when the user removes all campaigns from player.
- Improved camera integration, creating a fallback in case the camera access fails.
- Fixed animation "Frame-by-frame animation App"
- Fixed time trigger feature for longer campaigns
It is now possible to add restrictions to a campaign no matter where it is published. Those campaign-specific restrictions will always be checked before any player-specific restrictions.
Through this feature it is now easier to stop a campaign from playing after a certain date without having to go player by player and change the restrictions there.
Another great feature is campaign pausing: very useful when you need to tweak a campaign that is already published. When a campaign is paused it is not played by any players, but it is still published, so once the campaign is resumed the player won't have to re-download all media and you won't have to set all restrictions again.
You can access both features clicking on the PUBLISH option underneath a campaign:
Once you hit the Campaign Publish page you can check out our new features:
- - Multiple Off hours Range.
- - Camera widget support.
- - Fixes internal storage issue on MSTAR boards.
- - Adjustable content update frequency.
- - Show black screen when OnSign TV is outside of working hours.
- - Seamless on Webviews.
- - Fix "Press Back Key" Message on Lollipop.
- - Support New Android TV Platform.