This tutorial will show you how to add a restriction to a Campaign in a Playlist. It is different than adding restrictions to a campaign that will apply for all players. You can also set a campaign restriction for a specific player.
- Click on the “Playlist” folder you saved the Playlist in your OnSign TV account.
- Select a Playlist.
- In the Playlist loop box, hover the mouse over the item you want to add a restriction to. A white bar will roll up. Click on the clock icon.
- Hit “Add Restriction”.
- Fill the restriction settings. You can set when and where the campaign will play.
When you have set time and location, you can apply the changes to the playlist on all or just selected Players. Finish with "OK".
- Click on “Apply”. To edit or remove the restrictions settings by clicking on the icons on the right.
- Each restricted campaign will display a clock icon on the bottom-left corner of the thumbnail. The settings just apply to the item you have edited, even if the item is duplicated in the Playlist.