Do you already have your account filled with campaigns? Great! It is about time, then, to learn the basics of campaign publishing.
A great content is useless if hidden on your OnSign TV Account from your audience's eyes.
Before learning how to publish, make sure you have already acquired player devices and OnSign TV App. To publish, login on your OnSign TV account and follow the steps below:
- After you've finish editing the campaign, hit "Save and Publish" orange button at the bottom of the page next to “Preview” button. By clicking on it, the campaign will be saved into your account
OROn your account homepage, click on "Publish" button under the campaign you wish to set to the player
- You are a few steps closer to watching your campaign on the screen! Hit now "Publish to Players" on the top-right corner
- The loaded page shows several publishing filters. Begin by selecting in which players you want this specific campaign to be displayed. Besides, OnSign TV offers the following campaign playback settings:
- Playing all the time or only when there are no other campaigns scheduled.
- Triggering campaign whenever you want by the website, when crossing a geographic region or at predetermined time
- Setting specific playback period
- Defining regions where campaign will be displayed