A good practice is to factory reset your player before getting it deployed to the field. This will ensure you get a clean install.
To factory reset BrightSign Player you should:
- Power off the player
- Remove the SD card and format it (FAT32)
- Put back the SD card with the device still turned off
- Hold the SVC and Reset
- Connect the player to the power while still holding SVC and Reset buttons
- Wait for the red Err LED to flash rapidly
- Release the SVC and Reset buttons
The error LED will stop flashing. The player will make a couple reboots go back to factory defaults.