Calendar App – Connecting with your calendar server (iCal)
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- In the list of all available calendars, click on the three dots next to the calendar you would like to link to OnSign TV. Then click Settings and sharing.
- Once you are in the calendar settings, scroll down to "Integrate calendar" and find the "Public / Secret address in iCal format".
- Copy the calendar address and enter it into the OnSign TV Calendar App.
- On your computer, open Outlook Live.
- Click on the Microsoft Apps Icon on the top-left and select "Calendar".
- For settings click the "Gear Icon" on the top-right.
- Click on "Options".
- On the left sidebar menu, click on "Calendar publishing" under the "Shared Calendars" section.
- If you don't have a calendar published yet, click the "Create" button.
- You will see two links. Copy the link which finishes with ".ics" and enter it in the OnSign TV Calendar App.