Calendar Apps – Connecting to your calendar server (iCal)
- On a computer, open Google Calendar.
- Open the My Calendars and click Settings.
- Select the calendar you would like to link to OnSign TV.
- Once you are in the specific calendar settings, scroll down and find "Private Address".
- Click the Green Ical button, copy the calendar address and enter it at OnSign TV calendaring App.
- On a computer, open Outlook Live.
- Click on the Microsoft Apps Icon on the top left and select calendar.
- Click Setting "Gear Icon" on the top Right.
- Click on "Options".
- On the left menu, click on "Calendar Publishing" under "Shared Calendars".
- If you don't have a calendar published, the "Create Button".
- You will see two links. Copy the link that finishes with ".ics" and enter it at OnSign TV Calendaring App.
by Ricardo Teixeira
February 7th, 2017
Want more tips? Subscribe to our Newsletter