- On a computer, open Google Calendar.
- Open the My Calendars and click Settings.
- Select the calendar you would like to link to OnSign TV.
- Once you are in the specific calendar settings, scroll down and find "Private Address".
- Click the Green Ical button, copy the calendar address and enter it at OnSign TV calendaring App.
- On a computer, open Outlook Live.
- Click on the Microsoft Apps Icon on the top left and select calendar.
- Click Setting "Gear Icon" on the top Right.
- Click on "Options".
- On the left menu, click on "Calendar Publishing" under "Shared Calendars".
- If you don't have a calendar published, the "Create Button".
- You will see two links. Copy the link that finishes with ".ics" and enter it at OnSign TV Calendaring App.