On this tutorial we are going to explore another usage of playlist that, combined with Campaign Cycling, will make your digital signage even more dynamic.
You already know the benefits of publishing playlists instead of campaigns separately to a player and how to create them. You just group campaigns into the desired loop. You can also build complex playlists containing more playlists. By inserting playlists instead of campaigns, you make campaign management simpler as you create longer loops with less items. This way, you can have a better overview of what is the content in a certain player.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on “Playlist” tab, right beside “Campaign”.
- Fill the basic settings, such as name and category. Campaign cycling is optional.
- Your campaigns will be listed in the left box. Click on the nine block icon next to the campaign title.
- As you select the icon, your playlists will be displayed. Drag and drop them to the form the loop on the right.
- Click on “Save and Publish” at the top of the page. Your complex playlists will be listed on the Playlists library.