There is another path for creating a Campaign besides beginning from a blank Campaign. You can first select the media and later refine your Campaign. Check it out:
- In your OnSign TV account, click on Content on the left menu.
- Organize the content you want to use in a folder.
- With the mouse, select all media items you want to include in the Campaign.
- Right-click over the selected items and hit the “New Campaign” option from the pop-up menu.
- Set a title for the Campaign and the duration of each file. Click “Create Campaign” once you are finished.
- You’ll be redirected to the Campaign editor page. Now you can edit other preferences, such as screen layout, adjust each file's length, add Apps, and more.