The Health Check is a powerful and convenient tool for finding and fixing issues across your network.
The health check will detect:
- Warnings for installing OnSign TV SPM - Players where the OnSign TV SPM should be installed for enabling advanced features: like remote view, remote control, scheduled reboot and remote upgrade.
- Expired Content - Campaigns that are published with an expired restriction. These campaigns won't be presented, but are still using player storage. The Health Check will only highlight contents that are expired for more than 48h.
- Invalid Apps
- Due to invalid parameter.
- Due to either invalid or empty feeds
- Due to missing integration Accounts
Different from a static reports, the Health Check will run a new scan every time it gets loaded.
Accessing the Health Check
- Click on the Account Menu on the bottom left
- Click on Health Check
Use the search bar to enter the name of a specific items you would like to check or use the filtering icon to only list a specific asset type.
Health Check Icons
Each Health Check item is marked with an icon indicating how sever the issue is:
Health Check Sample Issues
SPM – Installation Advised
The Health Check scan found that the “Lobby Player” can take advantage of advanced features by installing the OnSign TV SPM.
- Click on the download SPM button.
- Save the downloaded content into a USB Drive
- Install the SPM on your Android player.
IMPORTANT - The SPM APK is custom built for each Android Distribution. The SPM download button will provide the right SPM version for the specific listed player. Android will block the SPM installation if the SPM version is not the correct one for the target player.
Campaigned Published with an Expired Restriction
The campaign “Flight Info” is published to the player “Hall” but will not be presented due to an expired restriction.
- Option 1 – Unpublish the Campaign by clicking the "Unpublish Campaign" button
- Option 2 – Edit the Campaign restrictions by clicking the arrow on the right side of the "Unpublish Campaign" button.
The App called “News App – RSS” is not going to work as the RSS feed is empty.