Add apps to your campaigns in order to make them much more dynamic and eye-catching.
- For setting Apps on your campaigns, start by creating a campaign or editing an existing one. You can find the Add App button in 2 different ways.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on Content tab. Scroll down until you see the files you have updated into your account.
- On the bottom of the page, you will find the button "New App" between "New Folder" and "New Composition". Then you can set an App so you can use as content on your campaign.
- Also, you can look for it on the Campaign page, if you open one campaign to edit, scroll down after the Timeline you will find the button “New App” between "Upload File" and "New Composition". After that, you click on it to access your app gallery.
- A pop-up window will be displayed with all apps available. Browse through different categories in the top menu bar.
- Select the app you want to add to your campaign and fill the settings. Check out how the app is turning out by clicking on “Preview”. If the result is satisfying, hit “Save App”.
- The custom app will be automatically saved to your App Library. Drag it to the timeline to add it to the campaign
- Drag an app to the timeline to add it to the campaign.
Each time you create a new campaign, you can reuse the custom app. There is no need to create it all over again. Just keep in mind that if you want to edit any preference, the changes will apply to all campaign in which the app is set.