Add apps to your campaigns in order to make them much more dynamic and eye-catching.
- For setting Apps on your campaigns, start by creating a campaign or editing an existing one.
- On the bottom of the page, you will find the tab "Apps" just besides the "File". Click on it to access your app gallery. If you are new on OnSign TV, there is only a few preset apps.
- Dragan app to the timeline to add it to the campaign.
- You can create new ones by clicking on "Add App" button.
- A pop-up window will be displayed with all apps available. Browse through different categories in the left menu bar.
- Select the app you want to add to your campaign and fill the settings. Check out how the app is turning out by clicking on “Preview”. If the result is satisfying, hit “Save App”.
- The custom app will be automatically saved to your App Library. Drag it to the timeline to add it to the campaign
Each time you create a new campaign, you can reuse the custom app. There is no need to create it all over again. Just keep in mind that if you want to edit any preference, the changes will apply to all campaign in which the app is set.