Add mp3 files into your timeline and let your campaign more pleasant to the ears.
- On your OnSign TV account, create a new campaign or edit one from your campaign panel.
- On files box, click on “Upload” orange button and select an .mp3 file.
- After uploading the file, check “Audiotrack” on the timeline header.
- Drag the just uploaded audio file to the new timeline track.
Do not forget to mute other tracks to avoid overlapped audios, specially if you placed a video file on your campaign.
- Click on “Save and Publish” before leaving the page. Preferably test the result in a single player before deploying to the whole signage system.