Add mp3 files into your timeline and let your campaign speak to your audience's ears.
- In your OnSign TV account, create a new Campaign or edit an existing one from your Campaign folder.
- In your Campaign Creator's Content library, click on the orange “New” button and "Upload File". Select an .mp3 file from your computer. You can also drag and drop the file right into the Content library.
- After uploading the file, enable “Audiotrack” on the timeline header.
- Drag the just uploaded audio file from the Content library to the newly appearing timeline track.
Do not forget to mute other tracks to avoid overlapping audio, specially if you used a video file in your Campaign.
- Click on “Save and Publish” before leaving the page. Preferably test the result in a single player before deploying to the whole signage system.