Pack all files in a Playlist loop!
Playlists are a great way for organizing and packaging your content. Once your Playlist is created, they can be published to a single Player, or a group of Players.
A Playlist can be built with:
- Media files or Apps
- Other already created Playlists
Important:Media files and Apps directly added to the Playlist will always play on full screen.
This is how to organize files in Playlists:
- In your OnSign TV account Content page, click on "New".
- Select “Playlist”.
- Fill out the pbasic info like Playlist Name, Folder, Category, Tags and cycling.
- Use the left box to either select: Campaigns, Playlists, or content media files (scrolling down).
- Drag the selected file or App into the Playlist and move them around if you want to change the sorting order.
- Click on “Save and Publish”.