Pack all files into a playlist loop!Playlists are a great way for organizing and packaging your content. Once your playlist is created, they can be published to a single player, or a group of players.
A playlist can be built using:
- Media files or Apps
- Other pre-existing playlists
Important: Media files and Apps directly added to the playlist will always play using full screen.
Check out how to organize files into playlists:
- On your OnSign TV account, select “Playlists” within the Campaign tab.
- Hit “+Create Playlist”.
- Fill in the playlist basic info like Playlist Name, Category, tags and cycling
- Use the left box to either select: Campaigns, Playlists, or content media files (third icon Content).
- Drag the selected file, or app into the playlist and move them around for changing the sorting order.
- Click on the gear icon to adjust the display duration for images, apps and other files.
- Video files are set to full length duration. In case you wish to modify the duration, you can also adjust it by hitting the gear icon.