Give campaigns and players access to multiple restricted users in one click.
If you, as a OnSign TV admin, has created a new campaign or player and wish to grant multiple restricted users access to it, simply add permission to a group. You can also add permissions to individual accounts.
- Click on your Username on the top-right corner and hit “Settings”.
- Click on “Shared accounts” on the left menu.
- Find the group you want to modify permission and hit on “Edit” icon on the right.
- Select then whether you want to share campaign, player or folder.
- Browse for the itens you wish to share and click on “Grant permission”. In this example, we need to add permissions so users will be able to see some campaigns.
- Now, you just need to add permissions for the possible actions for each item.
Any time you wish to share a new campaign, player or files with a certain group, you can edit the group permissions. Another path is adding the group to the item permissions.