Is there any configuration that apply to all of your players? So don’t waste time and set it up in one click!
You can also select to which player groups you want to apply the settings.
- On your OnSign TV account, click on your username on the top-right corner. Then, select “Settings” at the drop-down menu.
- Hit “Default Player Settings” on the left menu.
- On the loaded page, you can configure settings, email notifications, set a logo for players with no content and set working hours for all players at once.
- If you want to apply certain configuration to a great number of players this function is also useful. On the right of each settings, there is a icon. Click on it. A new window will display your player groups. Select as many groups as you want and then click “Apply”.
- Click on “Save Settings” at the bottom before leaving the page.