Increase your brand awareness on the OnSign TV App!
Every time you associate a new player to the OnSign TV account, it will display the OnSign TV logo above the “No campaigns available” message as shown below:
You can replace this image with your own logo through your OnSign TV account:
- When you are logged into your account, click on the username on the bottom-left corner and then select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Default Player Settings” from the menu.
- Scroll the page down until you find the “Custom Logo” box. Click on the "Change Logo" button and find the corresponding file on your computer.
ATTENTION! The file must be a PNG image of dimensions 682 pixels wide by 190 pixels tall.
- Select which group of players this change should apply to by clicking on the buttons at the header. If you don’t select any group, the logo will apply to all players on your account.
- Scroll all the way down and “Save Settings” before leaving the page. Your player app will now look like this:
You can change the logo anytime by uploading a new one. You can also get back to the OnSign TV logo by clicking on the red button "Remove Logo".