For connecting a player to your account, you will need a player software installed in your device, whether it is a tablet, a computer or a media box.
The player software varies depending on your device’s Operational system. Go to Getting Started section within the Easy category on our tutorial page. Find there what software fits your device best and how to download it. Once you have it installed, connect a player by following the steps below:
- Open the software on your device. Write down the code displayed on the screen as you will need it later.
- Login on your OnSign TV account and click on “Players” at the header.
- A new page will load as shown in the picture above. Hit “Setup Player” button at the top right corner.
- Enter the player code you have written down previously
- Fill the settings as you prefer
- Hit Add Player at the bottom of the page. Now your player is ready to receive campaigns! As you have just set it up, the “you have no campaigns” message will be displayed on the screen.