To connect a player to your account, first you need to have a player software installed on your device – whether it is a tablet, a computer, or a media box.
Which player software you need depends on your device’s Operational System. Go to the Setup section on our tutorial page.
Look for your device by Operating System Android or Other OS.
Download and install the software per the instructions. Once installed, connect a player in 6 simple steps:
- Open the software on your device. Write down the six-figure code displayed on the screen. You will need it later.
- Login to your OnSign TV account and select “Players” from the left menu.
- Hit the orange “Setup Player” button on the top-right corner.
- Enter the player code you previously noted down and click "Setup Player".
- Complete "Player Info" and "Player Settings" as you prefer.
You can always edit player specific settings at any later time by clicking on the “Player” tab and selecting the corresponding player.
- Hit "Add Player" at the bottom of the page. Your player is now ready to receive campaigns to display! Because you have just set the player up, a “no campaign available” message will be displayed on the screen.