OnSign TV allows you to display more than one piece of content at a time on your screen.
Imagine, for instance, screen layouts split into two blocks: one of them is an image slideshow, while the other informs of local time and weather. Setting different zones on your campaign is quite easy.
- Start by creating a Campaign.
- After naming it, take a look at the Screen Layout box. By default, the layout will be three different zones. You can choose other types of layouts, vertical or horizontal, or with more or less zones.
- If you wish a different layout than what is available on the list, click on "Add Custom Layout" at the right.
- A pop-up window will open, simulating your digital signage screen.
- You can create your own layout by clicking on "Add Division" and dragging the shapes to the desired size. You can also adjust its size with the Screen Divisions table on the left.
- Your screen layouts are ready? Hit “Create Layout” then!
Once you have selected a new layout, note that the timeline will adapt to it. If you had a two zone layout and selected a new three zone layout, a new ruler will be added to the Timeline box.