Organize videos, images and apps with file folders. This way you will find archives faster and easier.
Digital signage is all about content. The more information you display to viewers, the better. However, it might get a little trickier to locate a specific image from hundreds of files within your account. Organize archives neatly with file folders and make life for digital signage content creators much easier.
- In your OnSign TV account, go to the "Content" page.
- Click on the “New” button on the top-left.
- Select "Folder" from the drop-down menu.
- Name the folder in a way that makes sense for you and everybody in your organization. For demonstration purposes we will name ours "Sample Folder". Confirm with “Create Folder”.
- The updated content map will load. Folders are above individual files. There is our "Sample Folder". As you create more folders, they will be arranged in alphabetic order.
You can switch from grid to list view to see more details about the folder and reorganize your list to be ordered by name, kind (or type), last modification date, or size.