By default, OnSign TV presents a public folder so you can make content visible to all user accounts in your network.
Each new user account you create will receive a specific folder, so all content they upload to the platform will appear inside it. This way you can keep your content tidy.
You will have access to the content the user creates via a folder called "Shared user's Home". Shared user is a placeholder and will be replaced by the name you gave the user. By clicking on the folder, you see their content in the following way. There is their folder "by shared user"!
In case you have a specific team which will work on the same files and apps, you can move it to a shared folder and share it with as many accounts as you want.
- In the “Content” tab, click on “New” and then choose "Folder".
- Upload files or move existing files and apps into the new folder.
- Select the folder.
- Right-click on the folder or click on the three dots on the right. Click the “Permissions” button from the dropdown menu.
- On the pop-up window, click the "Grant Permissions" button on the top-right.
- Type their name or selected the users you want to share the folder with, click on “Confirm”.
- At last, adjust each user's permission level. If you have only added them to the shared folder, they will only be able to use the that content. To allow them to use, inspect, modify, or delete files and apps, turn the switch button on.